Sunday, September 16, 2007

All is well. 21 day challenge



The idea behind the 21 day challenge is it takes 21 days to change a habit, it's great to be taking this challenge with the inspiration of Rhonna from Rhonnadesigns.com. So as for what I'd change : make time for my creations, trust my instincts and realized how truly blessed I am. Many people have heartships... I mean hardships much worse than I. And they seem to handle life and what's thrown at them with such grace. I should count my blessings and understand if everything in life happened as planned, what a boring existance that would be.
Here are a few designs that I "made" time for that will become notecards and parts of jewelry on my etsy shop , soon.

3 comments:

Christi Snow said...

These are beautiful! I think that I am going to like visiting your blog...gorgeous work there. Now off to visit your etsy shop. Smiles...

red tin heart said...

This is so wonderfully beutiful. I love your art. xo Nita

{connie} said...

what amaZing works of aRt!! best wishes on your {21} day journey. good words to follow by as well. there is always someone out there worse off than ourselves. i too need to remind mYself of mY blessings. thanks for sharing. connie