Monday, September 17, 2007

We must be normal

As I set on my journey for Rhonna's 21 day challenge. I read some of the blogs of other artists in the challenge participants list and realized "wow, we must be normal." And although I could have choosen one of my many faults to work on for 21 days, and almost did change (another fault, staying focused). I'm making time for my personal creative career. Like many other artists, my passion gets put on the back burner a lot. With my work as a graphic designer, spending time with my daughter, getting the household somewhat together and helping my husband with his business - it's hard to find the time to create. Also create with a purpose, not just go into the studio to play with my beads, organize my embellishments or pet my brushes. I'm loving this challenge and I'll have some more art to show by Wednesday. But now I'm off to my studio, I think my cork clay is just about dry waiting for me to start my Precious Metal Clay collage creation.

3 comments:

Christi Snow said...

LOL about being normal...hmmm, as artists, are we ever truly normal?? :) I can't wait to see what you have to share on Wed... smiles!

Patricia said...

Yes, I think we're all just normal. Glad to be with you on the 21 challenge. Your work is beautiful!

Renee said...

Beautiful work! I think its funny about "being normal" I thought the same thing too, going though the list of participants!!