Wednesday, November 28, 2007

sneak peek

Here are a few of the new pieces that I submitted to the Christmas Time at the Fine Line<. If you are in the St. Charles area, it's a wonderful members show and sale. I also teach Precious Metal Clay workshops. Stop in.


a new adventure with resin, PMC links, leather and beautiful beads.


Random Bliss - a combination of copper and sterling. Random funky, fun!


another piece from the "energy" series -- crimson energy.


Muted Poppy - with pearls and labradorite - another piece from the Poppy series


Finally, I finished the "finding love within" bracelet with PMC charms. I posted the collage frame a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I didn't know you teach at the Fine Line!!! Very cool. Joan and I took a calligraphy class there a long time ago. She used to be addicted to their jewelry classes, it's a great place. I saw they are having a couple calligraphy workshop with Barbara Close in July (I'm considering taking it). She must be in town for the National Calligraphy conference that following week. Such a cool place, you're so fortunate to have it close by!!