Monday, June 23, 2008

spirtual truth spoken from my daughter


week 2 of the spoken truth series is inspired by my daughter. Until recently we didn't attend church regularly. But we found a church that seems to fit us. Our daughter confirmed this fact a few weeks ago. We were about to turn into the parking lot of the church and she starting kicking her feet excitedly. saying "my church, my church!" This is one of the many projects that was incomplete on my table, a hand made thank you card to the team at Westridge. Our church.
I have also been working on my skinny collage sisthars pages, as I mentioned in a previous post. I need to finish 23 pages by Saturday. I'll be busy painting and assembling the final pieces this week. I'll post them Sunday, so not to spoil the surprise.

No comments: