Sunday, July 13, 2008

Roll with the Punches


week 5 - okay, I kinda glanced over week four, but I'll try to catch up. Here is the spoken truth "take chances and roll with the punches" - a phrase my Dad always says. This bracelet is called "At Play" it was started from components I made at the Bead and Button Workshop I attended the beginning of June. The instructor/artist - Susan Lenart-Kazmer was amazing. I originally wasn't going to go to the Bead and Button show this year (just too much to do) but I went onto the B&B blog and saw a post from a lady that was trying to sell her ticket. Unfortunately she was in an accident a few days prior and wasn't up to the class. So after running around getting the ticket and with only 24 hours to prepare, I was off to Milwaukee. And I'm so glad I took that chance. "At Play" is a symbol of how not to take life so seriously, enjoy and make best with what you have. But more so, try not to hesitate, take chances, seize opportunities and roll with the punches.

No comments: