Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello, great people


"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions - small people always do that - but the really GREAT people make you feel that you too can become great." -Mark Twain

It's you, reading my blog, inspiring me to follow my dreams, believing in and challenging my abilities. Thank you. I love this quote. I found it right before I actually started c-lyn studio, a few years ago. Thank you for all the support, inspiration and encouragement, especially over the last few weeks.
After a disappointing, soggy weekend, as some of you may know I was supposed to be in an art fair this weekend, but it was rained out. So I have all my work ready, with no place to go. If you are interested, I will be uploading a few of my favorites to my etsysite later this week.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Beautiful quote, and what a blessing those great people are.

I'm sorry to hear you were rained out, was that the Renegade? I'm sure all your hard work will pay off though. The holidays on Etsy are prime! Will you be in the December Renegade?

I can't wait to see what you post on Etsy!!