Thursday, January 15, 2009

Inspirational Vessels


Here's a fun commissioned project I did right before the holiday craziness. I love how the vessels resemble little soldiers ready to deliver a message of encouragement. They are between 1.5 and 2 inches tall. All hand-crafted from PMC, which is fine silver once fired. Here are a few of the inspirational sayings.
find your voice and sing.
light each tomorrow with today.
count your blessings.
inspire.

I plan on creating other similar vessels. Especially since I sold them all now. Even the "wish" cauldron I mentioned in my Halloween post.
It was fun, but a little stressful to work in a series. I usually just create what's in my head at the moment. And if you are anything like me, you know what's in my head is usually very fleeting.

2 comments:

Julia Lundman said...

these are really great!!! i love them all together like that, too. so pretty!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

These are so amazing..I want to learn how to make them.
xoxo Nita