Wednesday, January 28, 2009

seen & heard



Wow, lucky girl. I'm so excited to share with you my recent fortune. In November, I was asked by Lynn Caldwell, the director of the Fine Line, if I would like to be the artist highlighted in the December issue of Fox Valley Magazine. Well, I was elated! I just received my copy last week (If you would like to read it, here's the pdf)

Then last week, Denise from Bellis Studios mentioned one of my pieces, Crimson Energy on her guest blog for wishpot
What an exciting couple of weeks. Being published has been one of my goals for a couple of years. Thank you so much for the opportunity to share.

4 comments:

Julia Lundman said...

Wow this is just fantastic news! Congratulations! :)

Cherylyn said...

Thanks Julia!

Sue said...

Fabulous! :) I love the Bellis Studios site too, thanks for the link!
(Suzanne)

Denise said...

Congratulations!! The article looks fantastic, it really showcases your talent. I'm so happy for you!!!