Sunday, March 8, 2009

RELIQUARY...


Over the weekend I had the honor to be in a class taught by Leslie Altman. What a great class with very inspiring peers (most from the Collage Sisthars) Honestly, we were all very diligently working. That's the quietest I ever seen the group. I'm sure this weekend's meeting will be anything but. True to form, I had to be a bit difficult and instead of working on the one 8.5X11 canvas, I came armed with two 6X6 canvases I had. I really like the result. As you can see I'm not quite finished, but I wanted to post it before the newness went away. Hopefully I'll finish it soon. I believe the final quote will say "Where courageous thoughts (or ideas) come from. Well, I'm sure it will be right at home with my other unfinished projects. I'm still working on too many projects to count, but I'm loving any time I can spend in my studio. If you are interested, I'll be teaching PMC Rings this weekend, love to see you in my class at the Fine Line. If not, please share what class have you taken lately and what do you have in progress?

1 comment:

Brian K said...

c-lyn, this is beautiful! I love the colors and the style! I found your site from Mary Ann Moss's class site! I'll add you to my list o' faves!