Saturday, May 30, 2009

whooo - hooo

a prolific Saturday working with my many favorite mediums - paint, stencils, ink, PMC, thread. Oh yes I was all over today. Starting with an outstanding creative gathering with the Collage Sisthars. Follow with some lovely "alone time" in the workshop, working on samples for this week's class of "Want More PMC" at the Fine Line, to finishing my ATC for the CMP exchange- launch word - choices. As one of my fellow sisthars Linda said, as I was frolicking through the grass at the Fine Line after some crazy stencilry - "Cherylyn is sure happy today" --- and indeed it was hard to keep my excitement from pouring out. And as a topper, a bit of grilling, chatting with friends and a few drinks - what a lovely day.

3 comments:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Lovely! Don't you just love it when creative days happen? ;)

Denise said...

“The days you work are the best days.” -Georgia O’Keefe

So glad you had a great day!

Sue said...

Beautiful!!