Tuesday, July 7, 2009

got to embrace it, i'm old


as of tomorrow, I'm old. I usually find a renewed sense of energy around my birthday. I don't know why this year is different. Maybe I'm finally feeling it. Or maybe it's because I've been on crutches for the last week in a half, because I decided to have a little fun playing Volleyball with the neighbors. But then in my blog "soul" searching I found this link via ordinary courage through to the wonderful books of gratitude and beauty by Katherine Center. The only major thing different in this video (an excerpt from one of her books) is one year. otherwise it's perfect. a perfect answer, without even knowing, to my birthday wish. Reflection on what is important, more than the mirror. Thanks Katherine.

1 comment:

renee said...

Great comments and video, but you are not old. Not yet anyway. Trust me on this, because I AM old... ;)

Glad your birthday was a happy one.