Tuesday, August 11, 2009

kudos from my home away from home


Wow, another wonderful show. Last weekend I took my show on the road to my weekend getaway place, Three Lakes WI. I normally go UpNorth to relax with family and do some quiet creating, but this time I decided to enter the Art on Main artshow. I'm so glad I did. Not only did I get to meet a bunch of wonderful people. They all seemed to love my creations, it was a wonderful day. But the icing on the cake was when I was presented a third place ribbon for my creations and space (conveniently shown backwards in the only photo I took, err). I also had the pleasure of meeting a few of the Northwoods Art Gypsies, the lovely Debra of Circle of Life Studio won first place, really inspired me with her birdhouses. And the watercolors of the second place winner (I need to research her info and will post it) were so full of life. I'm honored to be among these talented women. Thank you.

{ps - this post is a bit tardy. I'm currently mending my sick computer and posting when I can on what I can. Hopefully I'll get this fixed soon.

No comments: