Saturday, August 1, 2009

they liked me, they really liked me


I'm awe struck. I'm showing my latest creations at the Art and Soul on the Fox Show this weekend. I was elated to receive a ribbon for my artistry, only 7 of the 70 artists received this recognition. After a very blustery, rainy day with a few challenges this was just the encouragement I needed. Thank you to all that weathered the storm and kept me company. Now what I really need is sleep, so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations, what an honor!!
Did they award a specific piece by you, or did you have multiple pieces? Much deserved!

renee said...

I believe it! You are so talented. Was it based on overall work you had with you? I wish I could have been there... next time for sure :)