Monday, August 31, 2009

whoa is me - of the computer variety

Sorry I have been so delinquent to my blog posting. I have a bit of bad news to report. My computer is out-of-order. The hard drive on my Mac fails to boot and I have lost a ton of pictures and work from January 2009 and maybe before. The lost of data upsets me more than the thought of buying a new computer. So everyone, take note make time to back up your information, because once it's gone (in the digital world) it's gone. So looking on the brighter side, I'll get to play with my new camera and reshoot all my jewelry for my etsy shop. My boss has graciously allowed me to use my work computer at home on occasion. So very grateful. And I guess I'll have to save my pennies and do my research. I believe there is a new computer in my future.

No comments: