Saturday, September 19, 2009

and the winners' are...


Thanks to everyone that played along with me with my Charmed, I'm sure contest. And the rave reviews were a added bonus! And without further ado, the winners...
JD
Sara Jane
and Sue!!
yay! Congratulations, I'll get these done shortly and get them to you. Please email me with your addresses. And hopefully will have some in my etsy shop soon.

I've been working quite diligently lately. It seems my October is a bit busier than I realized. I'm teaching bronzeclay next Saturday, the 26th.
And then, the Collage Sisthars Show, Alphabet Soup Show at the Fine Line. Opening night is October 2. This group is extremely talented, it's a must see exhibit.
Another PMC class (PMC put it together!) Oct 3 and 10 and then Uncommon Threads Show! October 18. Wow, I'd better get busy.

Isn't this photo perfect, it's royalty free from The Graphics Fairy

1 comment:

Lisa Mertins illustration said...

and you're a printmaker too! i'm hearting you :)