Friday, September 18, 2009

a whirl wind in chicago

I'm in complete awe and humbled by my experience the last two days. Attending the CUSP Conference was a remarkable roller coaster ride of emotion, inspiration and absolutely intense. The creative talent and ideas of speakers was so diverse, but seemed to be speaking the same language. Conversations of a better future by hard work, perseverance, confidence, compassion and design. It was inspirational, spiritual, political, challenging, admiration and intriguing. In the words of Greg Samata (one of the curators of the event) "I love smart people... I wish I was one". All this higher level thinking has indeed made my head swirl with possibility and promise. I'm so thankful to Sharon, that I was able to attend.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It was definitely a whirlwind of emotion -- I am still trying to calm my brain and down from it. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

renee said...

that sounds amazing, Cherylyn. I wish I had known about it and also had been able to go!!