Sunday, October 4, 2009

how 'bout 'em apples

Had a wonderful family day. Apple picking with the girls. Someone said "how 'bout them apples" on our walk and it reminded me of my Grandfather. It's nice how a scent, image or saying can remind you of those that are not with us in this life, but are still in our hearts. Here is a video I whipped up this evening.

Such a fun and quick video program. If I would have done this in iMovie, I would have never finished it (hmm, hence I have a ton of video not edited) But maybe you should try to put your day to music. it's kinda fun! I thought this music clip worked perfectly with the video. Listen to more of Debra Arlyn's music.

5 comments:

jqline said...

That is such a lovely video! I adore your little one...she is soo adorable and love that music too! Thank you so much for sharing such fun! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

jacqueline
http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

thewillowsnest said...

gorgeous song and baby girl!!
Well done

Cherylyn said...

That's one thing I really liked about the animoto site. It seems they let bands upload their music in a featured area. I would never had heard of her before - want to listen to more? Check out her myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/debraarlyn

Sue said...

Adorable.

Denise said...

love love love it!!! she's adorable