Sunday, January 17, 2010

sos - start small


Here's a little "shiny object sunday" for you. Ever want to start a blog, but maybe it just seemed a bit too daunting. Or maybe you don't know what to say, or you're concerned that everyone would have access to it. Well, maybe you should start small, and a tumblr blog is for you! Very simple to use. Here's a screen shot of the one I started for my daughter and the crazy things she says. As you can see it's a really simple interface. You are also able to password protect it, which makes me feel a bit better of posting an online journal, that I can share with close family and friends. What about you? A little project? Share a quote of the day or a picture the day. Maybe document weight loss or exercising habits and achievements? Maybe you should try tumblr. The tumblr won't take the place of this more robust blog for me, but it's quick and simple. Sometimes it's easier to start small. Thanks Denise for showing me this gem.