Wednesday, March 3, 2010

another great class last weekend

Have I told you lately how much I love teaching. Here are the creations of last weekend's Taste of PMC class. Wonderful, huh?
Pendants, charms and pins, oh my. The circles with the pebbles were made by Laurie. A group of seven friends who are all turning 60 this year will adorn these handmade delights. Several lovely pendants were also made. And I love the folding and capturing of the dicro in the pin in the middle. Sandra's composition combining another dicro on the bottom really is lovely. And I can't wait to see what Marian paints for the inside of the bezel on the top right. I'm always so inspired by what everyone creates. Thanks for a great day. And a special thanks to Laurie for taking the picture. I always forget to bring my camera.

No comments: