Sunday, May 16, 2010

random creating

I've been a bit blog quiet. But here are a few fun things keeping me busy.

Girl's craft Night. A few beers, great company, hot glue gun and a fun project. Of course I made a few modifications, including adding some color with an ink pad but you can find the wreath instructions here.




Finished my project started at the February Collage meeting. A magnetic board for my Mom for Mother's Day, complete with little magnet pictures of her grandchildren.Presented a fun mixed-media project for the Art For All group. Which was inspired by a booklet I made for my boss for her birthday from the original pieces I created for the 2010 calendar we sent out during the holidays.
A pendant for my sister, heartful wings, a bit similar to this pendant. Created in memory of loved ones that lost their struggle with cancer.

landscaping and gardening.
And here is a sneak peek of the charms I created for the EMC Team Charm swap. I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with. Hopefully, I receive the 22 original charms this week. I'll post the process of these charms soon.
Wishing you a productive and creative week.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Lovely creations all! Thanks for the update, I am always happy to see what you've been working on.