Thursday, June 10, 2010

and today...

Dew Drop Bracelet with Janice Berkebile--- great silver fusing class.
Janice was a fun teacher - with a lot of one on one attention. So if you are planning on coming up this weekend, you should consider taking one of her classes, I think there is still room in a few. And if you can't be here, there is online learning at Beaducation - some classes even free! So get to it! And learn something new.
I definitely got my workout today. I'm so happy I finished these two bangle bracelets. Some of the "dew drops" were being a bit stubborn. But I fixed them - just breathe - and think... BALLS!  ;) I wire wrapped a heart bezel charm on the one, all ready for mixed media and resin when I get home.
The show floor opens in 5 minutes, but I did quite a bit of shopping yesterday at the Meet the Teachers - so I'm sure my funds will run out way before my interest will! And gosh, 3 days, I think that is all I can handle of all this fun and frolick. I'm exhausted, but energized. So grateful for the days here. Oh, time's up! Better get to the trample zone - these women are ruthless ;)

No comments: