Saturday, July 24, 2010

creative kinship - positive energy




Ever meet someone for the first time but feel like you've know them for much longer. Or felt a smile so genuine, it seeped in and touched your soul? Yesterday I was at the Circle of Life Studio with the lovely Debbie exhibiting with a talented group of artists.

It was my day to "work" the show, but it was not work at all. It was more like a wonderful day with fellow artists, enjoying the experience of the studio - insightful conversations, lovely lunch (thanks Greg), enjoying plentiful gardens, with thoughtful surroundings and such positive energy.
 Here are a few of her creations. These lovely women each with a personality of their own.
And today will be spent with my little artist again at the studio. We will create tree rings for a collaborative installation for the Tree Whispers project. We will continue our creative experience with imaginations inspired by the Enchanted Festival. So looking forward to watching my little Sprite join in the Fairie fun -- and me, without my wings -- oh well!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Looks like a great show!! You look fantastic too, love the necklace!