Monday, July 5, 2010

feeling privileged - the northwoods art tour



This is Debra Ketchum Jircik. I was fortunate to meet her last year at the Art on Main Show in Three Lakes, WI. It was an honor to be among such talented artists. Then I had the opportunity to spend the day at Debra's studio - papermaking last Fall. She has regular papermaking workshops to inspire. Circle of Life Studio will be part of the Northwoods Art Tour   July 23th, 24th & 25th. And she asked me to be part of the tour! So excited! I'll be at the studio (4 miles from Eagle River, travel south 3 miles on Hwy 45 to Evergreen Road. Left on Meta Lake Road, first right on Gaffney to 3720) on Friday, if you would like to see me in person. But my pieces will be at the studio all weekend. If you are in the Northwoods stop by Circle Life Studio or one of the many other studios open for the tour.

No comments: