Monday, July 12, 2010

new beginnings


I'll take a fresh start anytime possible. A Monday morning - fresh start to a new week. First day of the month - a fresh start on the budget.  February - a fresh start on fitness. Spring - a renewed growth in my gardens. A new year - life resolutions, like being diligent.
Or a new birthday year triggering a recomittment to business goals and artistic aspirations. Since it seems that I don't deliver on my goals unless I write them down and have deadlines (even self inflicted), here they are:
{ create and upkeep a facebook fan page ~ DONE! If you are on FB and not already, become a fan.
{ re-open my etsy shoppe ~ well, it never really closed, but it severely lacking ever since my hard drive crashed about a year ago. My goal is 3 new pieces listed each week, with an insightful description, well thought out tags and intriguing photos
{keeping up with my artistic journal therapy
{following my heart, listening to my thoughts and acting on this thread of interesting creations just waiting to get out of my head ~ into metal clay, mixed media and on paper.

I'd better get to it. A lot of business to do ~ the business of sharing, not just creating. Because my art doesn't do any good, if no one sees it!

No comments: