Tuesday, July 20, 2010

where, when - an artist's whereabouts

I know I have shared my Etsy Shop and Flickr page. But for me, nothing is more fun than meeting an artist in person - listening to their inspirations and seeing their artwork up close. So hey, if you would like, come visit me. Here's a few places I'll be:

} This Weekend! July 23-25
Circle of Life Studio and Gallery in  Eagle River, WI for the Northwoods Art Tour
} Saturday, August 14th and Sunday, August 15th
Algonquin Commons Art Fair Algonquin Commons off of Randall Road
benefiting D300 Foundation - providing grants to all District 300 schools
} Sunday,  October 17th
Uncommon Threads  One of a Kind Wearable Show and Luncheon
an annual show by Fine Line Creative Arts Center at Stone Gate in Hoffman Estates, IL 
 } Saturday,  November 13th
Naperville Country Club Holiday Boutique
not only for members, peaceful setting for holiday shopping
 
} December 3rd - 11th (Opening night Friday at 7:00)
Christmastime at the Fine Line  A holiday season must
an annual show of local artists at the Fine Line Creative Arts Center in St. Charles
Wow, seems like quite a bit when I list it out. And I'll most likely sneak in a personal show too. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

No comments: