Monday, July 25, 2011

Northwoods Art Tour, WI

A annual event  ~  July 29th, 30th, 31st ~ The Northwoods Art Tour.
I'm so proud to be invited, once again, to show my work at
Debra Ketchum Jircik's
Circle of Life Studio
So if you are in the Northwoods this weekend, please stop by :
just 4 miles from Eagle River, travel south 3 miles on Hwy 45 to Evergreen Road. Left on Meta Lake Road, first right on Gaffney to 3720. 
Some of the northwoods' finest artists and artist owned galleries are allowing visitors a inside look of how their work is created. 
Besides taking in the works of artists ~ Carolyn Miller, Judi Maloney, Brad Davis, Debra and myself ~  take time to get lost in the gardens, walk the stone labyrinth or relax by the lake. Circle of Life Studio is truly a place to sit back relax, explore and take it all in.
I'll be there in person on Friday, talking about my art and practicing a bit of my craft. And my pieces will be in the gallery all weekend.
Here is a sneak preview of one of my newer creations that will be in the collection.


There are several galleries open, so make a day of it.  Here is the link to all the galleries open. The Northwoods Art Tour features on-site artist demonstrations, original local art for sale, and access to many home studios that are rarely open to the public.

If you are not available this weekend, you can always plan to visit the Galleries and enjoy the Northwoods this Fall. The Art Tour will be going on October 7th, 8th and 9th, also.

No comments: