Tuesday, August 7, 2012

color my world & another show

Show news: I'll be at ART ON MAIN SHOW in THREE LAKES, WI
Sunday, August 12th between 10 - 3. 
Looks like the weather will be perfect, and it's always nice to see my friends at my home away from home. Remembering the warm reception just a few years ago makes me smile.
I've been quiet, but busy ~ not necessarily with my jewelry, but trying to stay creative in the everyday, hoping the passion would come back. Finally, I can say indeed it's back. There are so many ideas bouncing around in my head right now. Different and even more vibrant ~ I'm liking it. Just wish there were more hours in my day. Don't we all. One overarching thread I've noticed in my new pieces is the mixing of textures and color. Here are a few new pieces.

and a few pieces in the works. Fine Silver, semi-precious stones, artisan created lampwork, leather, hand dyed silk ~ from the Deb's wonderful stash ~ wings and resin.

The Art and Soul in Elgin went well.  Jessica of mettleart
and I made our booth a homey boutique ~ conversation and lots of textural and visual stimuli greeted our guests. My little artist camped out beside the booth to create, when she wasn't wrecking havoc.
okay, time to head back to the table to tinker away.
Hope everyone is having a vibrant summer!
~ x o x ~

No comments: