Saturday, November 29, 2014

holiday where abouts

 









'Tis the season. 
And if you are looking for a little extra something, possibly hand made, most likely one of a kind for someone special on your list.
(hey, maybe even for yourself!
Just wanted to pop over here and let you know the
whereabouts of my creations.

Swell Gallery in West Dundee ~ fun vintage and handmade finds. 
This is where you can find my mixed media canvases and my limited edition hand-printed/painted cards. Like shown in the image above.

Fine Line Creative Arts Center ~ artist made textiles, jewelry and gifts. 
where I'll be showing my jewelry. Be sure to check out the class schedule, also. 
A Precious Metal Clay Class might be just the right size for your loved one. 

Okay, back to the workshop. Can't expect the elves to take up all the slack. 
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.

No comments: